From now i have to disappear..
For this you have to prepare..
I don't wanna leave you at all..
But I don't wanna be reason for your fall...
New morning is waiting for you..
I will be there till the strom changes to blue...
As the new morning knock your door...
I will take my own way poor...
I will come back to this lane...
If you once call my name...
In cold night if you lost your mark....
I will be your light in the dark...
If anytym you can't adjust with others...
Don't panic baby, fly away like feathers...
Don't come again to the ground to give up..
I will be there to blow you up...
Don't look at me..
Im a desert without glow..
I will be here...
Till the rain with snow...
I will be prepare.....
With you to disappear...
shubham sutar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappear by shubham sutar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Michael P. McParland
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Question, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Death death death, gajanan mishra
- Season Of Great Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He Is a Virgin, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Days, Michael P. McParland
- She Found Home, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Early Learning, Denis Martindale
- Dancing The Night Away, Michael P. McParland
- Young Voices, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Wrtite About Love, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Damn The Man, Michael P. McParland