From now i have to disappear..
For this you have to prepare..
I don't wanna leave you at all..
But I don't wanna be reason for your fall...
New morning is waiting for you..
I will be there till the strom changes to blue...
As the new morning knock your door...
I will take my own way poor...
I will come back to this lane...
If you once call my name...
In cold night if you lost your mark....
I will be your light in the dark...
If anytym you can't adjust with others...
Don't panic baby, fly away like feathers...
Don't come again to the ground to give up..
I will be there to blow you up...
Don't look at me..
Im a desert without glow..
I will be here...
Till the rain with snow...
I will be prepare.....
With you to disappear...
shubham sutar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappear by shubham sutar )
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
- October is next to September تشرين الاول.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Drownig in pink, Framarz Bagheri
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)