From now i have to disappear..
For this you have to prepare..
I don't wanna leave you at all..
But I don't wanna be reason for your fall...
New morning is waiting for you..
I will be there till the strom changes to blue...
As the new morning knock your door...
I will take my own way poor...
I will come back to this lane...
If you once call my name...
In cold night if you lost your mark....
I will be your light in the dark...
If anytym you can't adjust with others...
Don't panic baby, fly away like feathers...
Don't come again to the ground to give up..
I will be there to blow you up...
Don't look at me..
Im a desert without glow..
I will be here...
Till the rain with snow...
I will be prepare.....
With you to disappear...
shubham sutar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappear by shubham sutar )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Priceless Price, Persian Nightingale
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty