Black on Black Arts
Born into a world of madness.
The world awaits me.
Strike one against a young black child.
The world hates me.
Loved by my family.
But the anger consumes me.
Destined to live behind bars until they free me.
Didnt ask to be here this so called life.
So i took my anger out on poetry my first wife.
Slowly she took the pain away but the anger the burn
it still stayed.
Migraines in my head as i dropped to my knees i prayed
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dementia by Black on Black Arts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki