Black on Black Arts
Born into a world of madness.
The world awaits me.
Strike one against a young black child.
The world hates me.
Loved by my family.
But the anger consumes me.
Destined to live behind bars until they free me.
Didnt ask to be here this so called life.
So i took my anger out on poetry my first wife.
Slowly she took the pain away but the anger the burn
it still stayed.
Migraines in my head as i dropped to my knees i prayed
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dementia by Black on Black Arts )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster