Dei Gratia (By The Grace Of God)
When my ways have errs,
and my worlds in despair.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me He cares.
When I'm left in dismay,
and it's hard to see another day.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me the way.
When I show that I'm weak,
and thing may seem bleak.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me the peak.
When I return to the loam.
This earthly world I won't roam.
Dei Gratia, I pray He calls me home.
(18 May 2007)
JoJo Bean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dei Gratia (By The Grace Of God) by JoJo Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano