Dei Gratia (By The Grace Of God)
When my ways have errs,
and my worlds in despair.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me He cares.
When I'm left in dismay,
and it's hard to see another day.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me the way.
When I show that I'm weak,
and thing may seem bleak.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me the peak.
When I return to the loam.
This earthly world I won't roam.
Dei Gratia, I pray He calls me home.
(18 May 2007)
JoJo Bean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dei Gratia (By The Grace Of God) by JoJo Bean )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Merry Merry Christmas, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Milk toast, Cee Bea
- We are all, Swrji Basumatary
- Kada Poem I, Nicholas Crowson
- Beautiful Little Christmas, Leah Ayliffe
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeRy1, sEaN nOrTh
- Biswr, Swrji Basumatary
- Wine, Leong Ming Loong
- PARLIAMENTARY TYRANNY IN NAIROBI, alexander opicho