Dei Gratia (By The Grace Of God)
When my ways have errs,
and my worlds in despair.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me He cares.
When I'm left in dismay,
and it's hard to see another day.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me the way.
When I show that I'm weak,
and thing may seem bleak.
Dei Gratia, He'll show me the peak.
When I return to the loam.
This earthly world I won't roam.
Dei Gratia, I pray He calls me home.
(18 May 2007)
JoJo Bean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dei Gratia (By The Grace Of God) by JoJo Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay