Marvin Brato Sr
'Deep Blue Sea' (Repost)
Just like a deep blue sea,
a mysterious being I am.
Carefree as the waves,
quite careless as it rolls
unto the shores of realities.
Exciting displays of curiosity:
love, fantasy and ecstasy.
I like to venture while young,
not just for mere pleasure but
indulging freedom in surfing life.
God made the deep blue sea,
as outstanding as He made me.
Blissful waters run deep,
reserve for my adventures.
In waiting for the first times,
exotic acts I like to taste;
life is nil if it is put to waste.
Being like a deep blue sea,
unknown treasures in its breast
till someone meets the challenge
indulge fishing in my deep blue sea,
love for me remains a mystery.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Deep Blue Sea' (Repost) by Marvin Brato Sr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A Hidden Haiku Legend, Merton Lee
- Improve image, hasmukh amathalal
- We Can Make it Home, Leah Ayliffe
- You've got what I desperately need; so l.., Stanley Collymore
- For a lifetime, Cee Bea
- A rant, George Dee Vuy
- MAN'S GREATEST NEED, Michael P. Johnson
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby