Marvin Brato Sr
'Deep Blue Sea' (Repost)
Just like a deep blue sea,
a mysterious being I am.
Carefree as the waves,
quite careless as it rolls
unto the shores of realities.
Exciting displays of curiosity:
love, fantasy and ecstasy.
I like to venture while young,
not just for mere pleasure but
indulging freedom in surfing life.
God made the deep blue sea,
as outstanding as He made me.
Blissful waters run deep,
reserve for my adventures.
In waiting for the first times,
exotic acts I like to taste;
life is nil if it is put to waste.
Being like a deep blue sea,
unknown treasures in its breast
till someone meets the challenge
indulge fishing in my deep blue sea,
love for me remains a mystery.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Deep Blue Sea' (Repost) by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Curse of the Burning Witch, David McLansky
- Kindly spare us, hasmukh amathalal
- " Change " it's our aspiration!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)