Marvin Brato Sr
'Deep Blue Sea' (Repost)
Just like a deep blue sea,
a mysterious being I am.
Carefree as the waves,
quite careless as it rolls
unto the shores of realities.
Exciting displays of curiosity:
love, fantasy and ecstasy.
I like to venture while young,
not just for mere pleasure but
indulging freedom in surfing life.
God made the deep blue sea,
as outstanding as He made me.
Blissful waters run deep,
reserve for my adventures.
In waiting for the first times,
exotic acts I like to taste;
life is nil if it is put to waste.
Being like a deep blue sea,
unknown treasures in its breast
till someone meets the challenge
indulge fishing in my deep blue sea,
love for me remains a mystery.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Deep Blue Sea' (Repost) by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
- Everything Goes On, Fatima Nusairat
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When My Death Comes, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)