Marvin Brato Sr
'Deep Blue Sea' (Repost)
Just like a deep blue sea,
a mysterious being I am.
Carefree as the waves,
quite careless as it rolls
unto the shores of realities.
Exciting displays of curiosity:
love, fantasy and ecstasy.
I like to venture while young,
not just for mere pleasure but
indulging freedom in surfing life.
God made the deep blue sea,
as outstanding as He made me.
Blissful waters run deep,
reserve for my adventures.
In waiting for the first times,
exotic acts I like to taste;
life is nil if it is put to waste.
Being like a deep blue sea,
unknown treasures in its breast
till someone meets the challenge
indulge fishing in my deep blue sea,
love for me remains a mystery.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Deep Blue Sea' (Repost) by Marvin Brato Sr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Paradise Found 2, Paul Butters
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma
- electrification, oskar hansen
- Love And Respect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtain of Fog, V P Mahur