Debt and Effect
Do you like to do what you like,
Have dream to live luxurious life,
Buy a car, house or household,
Have planning to tour the world
Or want to own valuables, then flaunt,
Taking mate shopping or restaurant,
Short of money? Loan makes it easy.
Credit card can make you more crazy.
Though this truth is well accepted
Most of rich men are highly indebted.
But when you will realise its effect
Immediately say good bye to debt.
Pay heavy interest on the principals,
Receive agent’s debt collection calls.
In debt your mental peace is lost,
Miss planning and opportunity cost.
Your mind always loaded with tension
How to clear loan? Asking the question
Go for another loan or curtails expense
How fast repay and get out of the mess
Major earning is lost in paying interest
I feel, remaining debt free is the best.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Debt and Effect by S.D. TIWARI )
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
- The Light of Day, David Griebel
- FAIRY TALE PRINCESS, Visato Kiso
- Flowers, David Griebel
- Apple Sauce And Chicken Fried, Effie Waller Smith
- Generosity, Babatunde Aremu
- Futile Peace Troll, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(15 April 1958)