Debt and Effect
Do you like to do what you like,
Have dream to live luxurious life,
Buy a car, house or household,
Have planning to tour the world
Or want to own valuables, then flaunt,
Taking mate shopping or restaurant,
Short of money? Loan makes it easy.
Credit card can make you more crazy.
Though this truth is well accepted
Most of rich men are highly indebted.
But when you will realise its effect
Immediately say good bye to debt.
Pay heavy interest on the principals,
Receive agent’s debt collection calls.
In debt your mental peace is lost,
Miss planning and opportunity cost.
Your mind always loaded with tension
How to clear loan? Asking the question
Go for another loan or curtails expense
How fast repay and get out of the mess
Major earning is lost in paying interest
I feel, remaining debt free is the best.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Debt and Effect by S.D. TIWARI )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Almost Gone..., Leonard Champlin
- Who are you, ms. carrot
- More love...sort of., Leonard Champlin
- All Who Remain, John F. McCullagh
- The Life, Leonard Champlin
- SECOND DREAMS, Dwitun Basumatary
- BUTTERFLIES AND ROGUES, Dwitun Basumatary
- LAUGH OF THE SHE PROFESSOR, Dwitun Basumatary
- What If...?, Leonard Champlin
- HEARTQUAKES, Dwitun Basumatary