Debt and Effect
Do you like to do what you like,
Have dream to live luxurious life,
Buy a car, house or household,
Have planning to tour the world
Or want to own valuables, then flaunt,
Taking mate shopping or restaurant,
Short of money? Loan makes it easy.
Credit card can make you more crazy.
Though this truth is well accepted
Most of rich men are highly indebted.
But when you will realise its effect
Immediately say good bye to debt.
Pay heavy interest on the principals,
Receive agent’s debt collection calls.
In debt your mental peace is lost,
Miss planning and opportunity cost.
Your mind always loaded with tension
How to clear loan? Asking the question
Go for another loan or curtails expense
How fast repay and get out of the mess
Major earning is lost in paying interest
I feel, remaining debt free is the best.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Debt and Effect by S.D. TIWARI )
- A Poet, Angela K Brown
- Let us dream, hasmukh amathalal
- Iron Gates, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mental Illness, Angela K Brown
- The Unknown Person, Angela K Brown
- Austere Offices, Angela K Brown
- Grandma's Hands, Angela K Brown
- For the Colored Girl, Angela K Brown
- Dark Skin, Angela K Brown
- Na Na, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns