Death is White Saree
Death is my wife's white saree
Death is my garden's white tulip
What I want to say to death is
That I am not ready
Wait, death wait, let me finished
The Sraddha of my daddy.
Death is opening new chapter
For me I know it
The world is going with death
I know it
Let me say you death
You have no role to play
Here with me.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Death is White Saree by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin