Dead On Arrival
I am dead on arrival knowing I should have never been born
I am dead on arrival... lying still... sshh... as my hymen gets torn
I am dead on arrival so too was that life in me.
When I took those little poison pills & killed my baby instantly.
I am dead on arrival watching my dreams being crashed
Breaking my knuckles as I Watch these walls being smashed
I am dead on arrival picking the scabs on my fists.
I am dead on arrival enjoying my blood from my wrists.
I am dead on arrival as my dad chooses the bottle over me.
He teaches those lessons so well Why not drink the pain free?
I am dead on arrival watch me gorge this dirty food
Look at me run to the toilet to purge more than i Should.
I am dead on arrival knowing it could be so much worse.
But thoughts like those arouses my yearning for a herse.
I was placed on earth to fight for frivolous survival
And Life's a bitch so I'll wait for Death's arrival.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dead On Arrival by Melissa Nyman )
- Remembering J.K.2, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Pure world, gajanan mishra
- Destruction, Suresh Dogra
- CLOUDS, Orlando Belo
- The Masked Man, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Night Is Young, Katherine Nordhaus
- You are seen clearly (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Remembering J.K, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Courting!, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Men In My Lives, Sari Mavi
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)