Say what you mean. express yourself with clarity. Whether it's the spoken or written form of communication, it's important to get your message across correctly.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUOTE
Loyal customers, they don't just comeback, they don't simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.
Explain what you are doing whilst you are doing it. Doing this lets the customer know that you are addressing their needs real time and that you are taking actions towards a resolution. This also provides you time to work on their concern and gives you an opportunity to catch up.
It is important to apologise appropriately - only when the Bank or one of our colleagues was at fault. Over-apologising can influence customers to become more aggressive, while apologies offered sincerely and appropriately will surely be appreciated.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CS Quote by Gelatine Marimendi )
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson