Say what you mean. express yourself with clarity. Whether it's the spoken or written form of communication, it's important to get your message across correctly.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUOTE
Loyal customers, they don't just comeback, they don't simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.
Explain what you are doing whilst you are doing it. Doing this lets the customer know that you are addressing their needs real time and that you are taking actions towards a resolution. This also provides you time to work on their concern and gives you an opportunity to catch up.
It is important to apologise appropriately - only when the Bank or one of our colleagues was at fault. Over-apologising can influence customers to become more aggressive, while apologies offered sincerely and appropriately will surely be appreciated.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CS Quote by Gelatine Marimendi )
- A Symbol Of Freedom, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Keeping Done A Decadence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Writing Into Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reap & Sow, Angela K Brown
- Street Culture, Angela K Brown
- James Brown, Angela K Brown
- Spell, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- White water-lily, Mark Heathcote
- Dance With Me, Alesia Leach
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)