Say what you mean. express yourself with clarity. Whether it's the spoken or written form of communication, it's important to get your message across correctly.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUOTE
Loyal customers, they don't just comeback, they don't simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.
Explain what you are doing whilst you are doing it. Doing this lets the customer know that you are addressing their needs real time and that you are taking actions towards a resolution. This also provides you time to work on their concern and gives you an opportunity to catch up.
It is important to apologise appropriately - only when the Bank or one of our colleagues was at fault. Over-apologising can influence customers to become more aggressive, while apologies offered sincerely and appropriately will surely be appreciated.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CS Quote by Gelatine Marimendi )
- having words with the thermostat, Mandolyn ...
- Poetry, Poetry, The Heart of The Matter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Arsenal Shirt, Mark Hamilton
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)