All is black, All is white?
but the truth is everything is not
you also see patches of grey or a lifetime of black
you will never see a lifetime of white.
i am sad, you are sad, everybody is sad
everything goes and never comes back
left alone, left to cry, left here to slowly die
everybody leaves and never comes back.
Beth Dodgson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused by Beth Dodgson )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)