All is black, All is white?
but the truth is everything is not
you also see patches of grey or a lifetime of black
you will never see a lifetime of white.
i am sad, you are sad, everybody is sad
everything goes and never comes back
left alone, left to cry, left here to slowly die
everybody leaves and never comes back.
Beth Dodgson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused by Beth Dodgson )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(15 April 1958)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost