Come Away with Me
I wish you could come away with me,
along the beach shore.
As, the waves come crashing down and
the cool water touches our feet.
Wanting everything to feel so complete.
Only, hoping we get to watch the perfect sunset,
Never seen before.
Seeing a image that we can only savor this very moment, and to
enclosed in our embrace.
As, we watch the fading of the sun rays.
We are seeing that there is no better place.
Walking the sun-warmed beaches,
Until a feeling of the evening’s chill
within promises that stand still.
Pam Fraser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come Away with Me by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious