Come Away with Me
I wish you could come away with me,
along the beach shore.
As, the waves come crashing down and
the cool water touches our feet.
Wanting everything to feel so complete.
Only, hoping we get to watch the perfect sunset,
Never seen before.
Seeing a image that we can only savor this very moment, and to
enclosed in our embrace.
As, we watch the fading of the sun rays.
We are seeing that there is no better place.
Walking the sun-warmed beaches,
Until a feeling of the evening’s chill
within promises that stand still.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come Away with Me by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison