OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
What a journey!
A journey so far, It seems as if it may never end!
on the way to Cion, My city of endless wealth!
A-sea aboard a vessel!
No land in sight!
The days become weeks!
The weeks become months!
The months become years!
Pirates are all I get for companionship!
Boom! Boom! ! Boom! ! ! sounds my canons for defenses sake!
Of a certainty is the outcome of this journey!
I have been to this land of wealth once!
I journeyed for twenty and four years to get there!
I will get there again!
Yes I will see Cion again!
My land of wealth!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CION by OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz