OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
What a journey!
A journey so far, It seems as if it may never end!
on the way to Cion, My city of endless wealth!
A-sea aboard a vessel!
No land in sight!
The days become weeks!
The weeks become months!
The months become years!
Pirates are all I get for companionship!
Boom! Boom! ! Boom! ! ! sounds my canons for defenses sake!
Of a certainty is the outcome of this journey!
I have been to this land of wealth once!
I journeyed for twenty and four years to get there!
I will get there again!
Yes I will see Cion again!
My land of wealth!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CION by OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO )
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Beneath the Words, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)