OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
What a journey!
A journey so far, It seems as if it may never end!
on the way to Cion, My city of endless wealth!
A-sea aboard a vessel!
No land in sight!
The days become weeks!
The weeks become months!
The months become years!
Pirates are all I get for companionship!
Boom! Boom! ! Boom! ! ! sounds my canons for defenses sake!
Of a certainty is the outcome of this journey!
I have been to this land of wealth once!
I journeyed for twenty and four years to get there!
I will get there again!
Yes I will see Cion again!
My land of wealth!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CION by OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah