I endangered her heart into falling.
falling, deep she is falling.
Helplessly she is falling deep into the well of love.
here am i on the run,
wishing i didnt know her
i am guilty of a heart broken,
i am guilty of a sick love,
i am guilty of a happiness lost,
As to her did i,
so is done unto me
them that are love forbidden
my heart engulfs with much love.
on the run i am from them that seeks me for loves,
hatred have i known for loving.
Broken hearted for feelings,
a heart wide open is left with no visitor.
At their chase, i chase another
the hunter is become the hunted.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Chase by micheal john )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Snow, Walter de la Mare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)