I endangered her heart into falling.
falling, deep she is falling.
Helplessly she is falling deep into the well of love.
here am i on the run,
wishing i didnt know her
i am guilty of a heart broken,
i am guilty of a sick love,
i am guilty of a happiness lost,
As to her did i,
so is done unto me
them that are love forbidden
my heart engulfs with much love.
on the run i am from them that seeks me for loves,
hatred have i known for loving.
Broken hearted for feelings,
a heart wide open is left with no visitor.
At their chase, i chase another
the hunter is become the hunted.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Chase by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas