I endangered her heart into falling.
falling, deep she is falling.
Helplessly she is falling deep into the well of love.
here am i on the run,
wishing i didnt know her
i am guilty of a heart broken,
i am guilty of a sick love,
i am guilty of a happiness lost,
As to her did i,
so is done unto me
them that are love forbidden
my heart engulfs with much love.
on the run i am from them that seeks me for loves,
hatred have i known for loving.
Broken hearted for feelings,
a heart wide open is left with no visitor.
At their chase, i chase another
the hunter is become the hunted.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Chase by micheal john )
- The art of love and affection!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Heaven with the Creator, Althea Marshall Wypyszczak
- Prison diary, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns