The Queen's Dagger
So here I am,
killing time on the internet.
Just waiting for you to answer
this question that I asked.
I'm so impatient;
will I survive another minute
of this certain uncertainty?
Please say something,
I really need to know.
Do you love me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Certain Uncertainty by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver