Henry Livingston Jr. (1748-1828)
Catharine Breese Livingston
I fondly nursed an opening rose,
And view'd its beauties every day;
But ah! a withering storm arose
And swept my lovely flower away.
Poet Other Poems
- 1819 New Year's Carrier's Address
- A Tenant of Mrs. Van Kleeck
- Account of a Visit From ST. Nicholas
- Acrostic -- Eliza Hughes
- An Elegy on the Death of Montgomery Tapp...
- Careless Philosopher's Soliloquy
- Catharine Breese Livingston
- Catharine Livingston
- Epithalamium: A Marriage Poem
- Hiding Place
- Letter Sent to Master Timmy Dwight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.