Carol Fleming Klein
Oh, I'm a real 'California Girl'
For sure, and I mean really.
Born outside of Boston
And schooled outside of Philly.
I'm a 'California Girl', yeah really.
And with my California suntan
And my Bette Davis eyes
I can make a man feel warmer
Than these sunny southern skies.
Carol Fleming Klein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And no, I never was some tanned and beautiful 'movie star goddess' altho I did have some fancy maneuvers going on around me poolside. But my life was normally quiet and tranquil.
Comments about this poem ('California Girl' by Carol Fleming Klein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Senseless Love, Lilly Emery
- Carry Our Souls, Ronald Chapman
- Happy Birthday... Right, Francie Lynch
- Can This Be Love?, Ronald Chapman
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway