Carol Fleming Klein
Oh, I'm a real 'California Girl'
For sure, and I mean really.
Born outside of Boston
And schooled outside of Philly.
I'm a 'California Girl', yeah really.
And with my California suntan
And my Bette Davis eyes
I can make a man feel warmer
Than these sunny southern skies.
Carol Fleming Klein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And no, I never was some tanned and beautiful 'movie star goddess' altho I did have some fancy maneuvers going on around me poolside. But my life was normally quiet and tranquil.
Comments about this poem ('California Girl' by Carol Fleming Klein )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry