Brown Sugar Babies
Think about it...The more ugly the world treats one group of people
the more beautiful they become.
Consider how the human creature had walked the earth for all these
centuries and still can not get in a traffic jam without damning
Mankind crawls through the window of the world and seeks gold but look
and behold the true secret to any prosperity is the spirit and the gold
of the spirit's gleaning. Look within yourself if you have trouble with that
Think now of who you hate and hated for no reason except their skin color,
race, ethnicity or hue and how they still seem to be growing despite what
you say or do....
Brown sugar babies. Sweet to the taste. And, you know its true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Brown Sugar Babies by Romella Kitchens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- if i find a dumpster and become homeless.., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman