Smoking hot, flames spew from deep within
Torched, scorched and smoldering fire…
Your love burns me deep with desire.
Dreams tempt me, yet it feels so real,
Lost in your eyes, dare I attempt to feel?
Running away… towards the unknown
Catching my breath, smoke escapes my lungs
I’m an inferno, burning hot with passion,
Breathing fire… touching your heart, your soul
With my deepest desire.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Breathing Fire' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra
- Be thankfull, obed obser
- My Generation, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Midnight Trolley Bus, Bulat Okudzhava
- Now Falling, Bulat Okudzhava
- Oh, You, Fancies, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak