Nails bitten through nervous habit.
Children running as fast as a rabbit.
Children laughing through nervous joy.
Having stole a brand-new toy.
Perfectionist talking in excited tones.
Friend sighs over the phone.
Ballerina does a perfect swirl.
Ending with a little twirl.
A flashing pearl.
Danya Qattea's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Boy- Girl by Danya Qattea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- One In A Million, Michael McParland
- Oh What A Fool, Michael McParland
- Oh Praise And Rejoice, Michael McParland
- Obsessive/Oblivious, Michael McParland
- Numb, Michael McParland
- Nothing Matters, Michael McParland
- No One Comes, Michael McParland
- Never Ending, Michael McParland
- When the Heart Skips a Beat, Danusha Marie
- Nervous Wreck, Michael McParland