You see one wrong doing and your visions blurred,
As your speech is slurred.
You went from giving it all to giving it up,
Due to one wrong doing,
You blame the world for your flaws.
Don't you miss the days you saw past one another's flaws?
You could have it if you'd forgive and move on,
Love like you're dying and tomorrows not coming,
Give all your love to the world.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blurred Flaws. by Casandra Vice )
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos