John Ugolo Umah
Beyond The Shadows...
I still see
beyond the shadows
just like the wind
whisk away the facts
reaching beyond to feel
how it slips away
from the ungrip fingers
the evil beloved
shadows every where
just one living among
horrors of within
just dieying to live beyond.
John Ugolo Umah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond The Shadows... by John Ugolo Umah )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate