On cliff wolf saw the goat
He shouted out of his throat
'Would ask you something dear
Which is the best day in year'
'When I don't your voice hear
Nor when your shape far appear
Leave me alone live in peace
I cannot endure your caprice.
Monday 9 June 2014
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best Day by kassem oude )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest