on the top of the mountain stones
Amidst the huge heaps of the sands
Curving our most ancient romantic lines
giving others future guidelines
Those painful ways, how we both loved
And the gainful style, how we lived
Nobody will know when you are old
you were a wild beauty but so cold
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
From the Anthology of lyrics, both in English & Malayalam (bilingual, translated by the author)
and titled as 'Forever, lovingly yours.......', (Pranayapoorm, Ennennum Nintee...)
written by Williams George Maveli. (Williamsji Maveli)
Comments about this poem (Beauty Old........ by Williamsji Maveli )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote