Beauty Of A Girl
beauty is hard to find
but when I look at you its all I see.
everything makes me fall in love with you
when i'm around you it feels so right
and when I dream about you
every night I wanna hold you tight.
those little imperfections are what I love
the way you don't care what people think
your uncontrollable laughter
and your perfect smile.
the way your body looks,
and how your hair falls prefectly into place.
make me love you more
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Of A Girl by sarah wilksch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SHARING GOD'S GIFTS, Tom Zart
- So Hard, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I wish to tell you, gajanan mishra
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre
- Poetess, Angela Khristin Brown