Beauty Of A Girl
beauty is hard to find
but when I look at you its all I see.
everything makes me fall in love with you
when i'm around you it feels so right
and when I dream about you
every night I wanna hold you tight.
those little imperfections are what I love
the way you don't care what people think
your uncontrollable laughter
and your perfect smile.
the way your body looks,
and how your hair falls prefectly into place.
make me love you more
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Of A Girl by sarah wilksch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds
- thunder strike, ademola oluwabusayo
- hidden agenda, ademola oluwabusayo
- लोगोनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Season of togetherness, Piyush Dey
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI