Jay P Narain
When I look at a beautiful woman,
my mind dreams of a passionate love,
but when the lust for passion subsides,
I am still looking for the beauty in love.
Beauty is in the eye of beholder,
some sees it in the beauty of a woman,
some find it in the glory of nature,
some discover it in the unselfish love,
some detect it in the revealings of a passionate heart.
The color of skin is only skin deep,
the sight of a beauty is only eye deep,
the inner beauty is real and lies in an intimate heart,
the real beauty itself is the reflection of a virtuous soul.
The external beauty lasts only for a few years,
It gets tarnished by the ravages of time and age,
The inner beauty lasts for ever,
It leaves its marks on the hearts it touches.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Jay P Narain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Proposal, Michael McParland
- Pointless, Michael McParland
- Please Come Back, Michael McParland
- zombie kicks, lee fones
- Please, Michael McParland
- Perfect Moment, Michael McParland
- Peace Be With Us, Michael McParland
- Patience, Michael McParland
- Some People Like Confusion, Ronell Warren Alman
- Out Of The Light, Michael McParland