Sad feelings are like a dime a dozen....
Always, like a prescription, always filled.
Sad feelings do come and go...
To, happy feelings, slow the woe.
Sad times infest to a lot of people, in general...
A blanketed cover that enshrouds them all.
Sad feelings inherit the Earth...
Even, after death, before thy birth.
Depression blackens and darkens the soul...
Until at last, psychologically, we are renewed as whole.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad Feelings. by Michael Gale )
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery