You say that you love me,
You say that you're here,
You say that I'm not alone,
That I don't have to be anymore...
Where are you when I'm lonely,
Where are you when I'm scared,
Where are you when I need you,
You're most certainly not here anymore...
I know that I'm weak,
I know that I'm scared,
I know that I'm nothing,
Other than all alone anymore...
Do you care what I feel,
Do you care what I want,
Do you care what I need,
It doesn't matter...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anymore... by Angela Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland