You say that you love me,
You say that you're here,
You say that I'm not alone,
That I don't have to be anymore...
Where are you when I'm lonely,
Where are you when I'm scared,
Where are you when I need you,
You're most certainly not here anymore...
I know that I'm weak,
I know that I'm scared,
I know that I'm nothing,
Other than all alone anymore...
Do you care what I feel,
Do you care what I want,
Do you care what I need,
It doesn't matter...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anymore... by Angela Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper