Jon M. Nelson
My love is still just as strong for you,
As it was on the day that we said “I Do”.
And my love for you continues to grow,
And I try every day to let you know.
I knew I would love you from the start,
Because I could see your generous heart.
Everything is so much better in my life,
Since the day that you became my wife.
We knew where our love was heading,
It would continue long after the wedding.
I knew that my spirits would arouse,
Since the moment that we said our vows.
Our love connects us on so many levels,
And I always look at you as my angel.
Ever since we started our life together,
I knew that we would share it forever.
No matter what obstacles may be ahead,
We’ll face them together since we are wed.
I hope you understand what you mean to me,
As I’m honored to say happy anniversary.
Jon M. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anniversary by Jon M. Nelson )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)