Jon M. Nelson
My love is still just as strong for you,
As it was on the day that we said “I Do”.
And my love for you continues to grow,
And I try every day to let you know.
I knew I would love you from the start,
Because I could see your generous heart.
Everything is so much better in my life,
Since the day that you became my wife.
We knew where our love was heading,
It would continue long after the wedding.
I knew that my spirits would arouse,
Since the moment that we said our vows.
Our love connects us on so many levels,
And I always look at you as my angel.
Ever since we started our life together,
I knew that we would share it forever.
No matter what obstacles may be ahead,
We’ll face them together since we are wed.
I hope you understand what you mean to me,
As I’m honored to say happy anniversary.
Jon M. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anniversary by Jon M. Nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma