Of rats and cats and mice and men
I've had my fill of lots of them.
And now I blow away the roof
Of pigs, they call me Big Bad Wolf.
But I am neither wolf nor man
I am what none could understand
The tall and handsome held for ransom
If life's a bitch then I'm the Grandson.
They call me daddy, call me babe
Buying time to misbehave
Current ones become the ex
Infidelity through text.
Thought the sex could keep me mild
But I've mastered doggy style
Then it made me quite the beast
All the rest became my feast.
She's just glad to be alive
Being eaten and survived
Granted every ninfo wish
Must admit was quite a dish.
Now a days, I sit alone
Burying my platinum bone
While their greed was of a hog
They've the nerve to call me dog.
But I'm neither dog nor man
I'm what they don't understand
I'm the predator of victim
In this cruel animal kingdom.
Charles Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Animal Planet' by Charles Monroe )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Cloud In Trousers - part I, Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayak ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- So Let Us Love, Edmund Spenser
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson
- This year, maryline vautravers