Of rats and cats and mice and men
I've had my fill of lots of them.
And now I blow away the roof
Of pigs, they call me Big Bad Wolf.
But I am neither wolf nor man
I am what none could understand
The tall and handsome held for ransom
If life's a bitch then I'm the Grandson.
They call me daddy, call me babe
Buying time to misbehave
Current ones become the ex
Infidelity through text.
Thought the sex could keep me mild
But I've mastered doggy style
Then it made me quite the beast
All the rest became my feast.
She's just glad to be alive
Being eaten and survived
Granted every ninfo wish
Must admit was quite a dish.
Now a days, I sit alone
Burying my platinum bone
While their greed was of a hog
They've the nerve to call me dog.
But I'm neither dog nor man
I'm what they don't understand
I'm the predator of victim
In this cruel animal kingdom.
Charles Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Animal Planet' by Charles Monroe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello
- Death.. My Ultimate Inspiration, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Further Trivializing Their Quick To Get .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- let's get whimsical..., Mandolyn ...