Anger you are persistent, a spurt of pure rage subdued, and I will vanquish you.Continue to emerge for every time I see your weakness, your cleverness is thwarted by my meekness.
Anger I call upon you for training purposes,
lengthening the temperament wick, hastily enhancing my vigor,
you are clearly out matched just like a moth to light.
I tip my hat to your mind reading abilities, illiteracy to matters of the heart, and ever so thankful for minute self victories.
Anger the skirmish is yours but mine is sustenance of peace.
JA. River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger Poem by JA. River )
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)