Anger you are persistent, a spurt of pure rage subdued, and I will vanquish you.Continue to emerge for every time I see your weakness, your cleverness is thwarted by my meekness.
Anger I call upon you for training purposes,
lengthening the temperament wick, hastily enhancing my vigor,
you are clearly out matched just like a moth to light.
I tip my hat to your mind reading abilities, illiteracy to matters of the heart, and ever so thankful for minute self victories.
Anger the skirmish is yours but mine is sustenance of peace.
JA. River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger Poem by JA. River )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak