Angel Of Healing
With healing hands of light,
the angel of healing is out tonight.
With a full moon and shining stars above,
the angel of healing will come on the wings of a dove.
She comes to heal all bruises and scars,
from a land that's really far.
From saving dying souls,
to completing impossible goals,
the angel of healing has done it all.
The angel of healing will not fall.
She's always there to help those in need,
even in war, she fulfills the deed,
and leaves behind a seed.
A seed that inspires us to do what's right,
even when there isn't a person in sight.
The angel of healing will not fall,
the angel of healing, is in us all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Of Healing by Ivory Strife )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu