Angel Of Healing
With healing hands of light,
the angel of healing is out tonight.
With a full moon and shining stars above,
the angel of healing will come on the wings of a dove.
She comes to heal all bruises and scars,
from a land that's really far.
From saving dying souls,
to completing impossible goals,
the angel of healing has done it all.
The angel of healing will not fall.
She's always there to help those in need,
even in war, she fulfills the deed,
and leaves behind a seed.
A seed that inspires us to do what's right,
even when there isn't a person in sight.
The angel of healing will not fall,
the angel of healing, is in us all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Of Healing by Ivory Strife )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 14 - If thou must love me, let it.., Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, Vivek Tiwari
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)