Angel Of Healing
With healing hands of light,
the angel of healing is out tonight.
With a full moon and shining stars above,
the angel of healing will come on the wings of a dove.
She comes to heal all bruises and scars,
from a land that's really far.
From saving dying souls,
to completing impossible goals,
the angel of healing has done it all.
The angel of healing will not fall.
She's always there to help those in need,
even in war, she fulfills the deed,
and leaves behind a seed.
A seed that inspires us to do what's right,
even when there isn't a person in sight.
The angel of healing will not fall,
the angel of healing, is in us all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Of Healing by Ivory Strife )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall