And We Are Merely Charting Our Map For Survival.
we write not because
we want to be read, we write because
everyday we are trying to read the pages
of ourselves and to keep ourselves
posted we write what we have read
just us and if it happens that you read us
and then you shake your heads thinking that we are just crazy threads
well, that is just a secondary consequence
we are the cause and you are nothing but an effect
which we do not really need.
Life is hard. We agree. And we are merely
charting our map for survival.
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.