RIC S. BASTASA
And We Are Merely Charting Our Map For Survival.
we write not because
we want to be read, we write because
everyday we are trying to read the pages
of ourselves and to keep ourselves
posted we write what we have read
just us and if it happens that you read us
and then you shake your heads thinking that we are just crazy threads
well, that is just a secondary consequence
we are the cause and you are nothing but an effect
which we do not really need.
Life is hard. We agree. And we are merely
charting our map for survival.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And We Are Merely Charting Our Map For Survival. by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- By the River, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As many nights were, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In the night You smile, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Marking Time, Gillian Commerford
- Hurting, Silke Kaiser
- The Whine Of Bad Habits, Richard Provencher
- Mirror, piumi wijenayake
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford