delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
An Excerpt From A Chapter Of Thrice Tolled Tales Of Mid-Century Coastal Meanderings
she, tiring of the constructing of crushed Oreo crusted jello and fruit cocktail filled pies, expressed her frustration by filling the bathtub with mounds of unwashed dishes....
he ran away to the foothills with a local goatherdress...
the daughter and son of the erstwhile couple became a physicist and a poet, respectively...
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Excerpt From A Chapter Of Thrice Tolled Tales Of Mid-Century Coastal Meanderings by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary