An Enchanted Canyon
A life hiker I was
with heart wide open,
entered an enchanted canyon,
nature's love a hopin'
The dirt said 'love me' I did, stepping on her firmness.
The sage said, 'brush against me, and feel me lover'
so I did this with earnest
The birds sung joy to me, swirling upward, gracefully!
The canyon walls were calling, echoing, 'court me, court me! '
The sky was above effortlessly
imparting warm love,
soft clouds, rocks were firm,
but offering strength as I scaled them, rising.
The natural symphony screamed, 'TAKE ME! '
And took it all in I did!
I moved thru her, swam in her waters, climbed the trees,
moved thru her bush, touched her walls, rolled in the dirt,
warmed on her rocks.
An amazing love fest, but just a flirt!
She was no longer outside of me,
but in me, and me in her,
of me, ONE with me!
All life to thee defer!
A life hiker, just a day in the sun?
Maybe, maybe there is more
than just continual fun?
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Enchanted Canyon by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
- Auto-bond, gajanan mishra
- Rush race, gajanan mishra
- Brothers, Nassy Fesharaki
- I Understand, michael walkerjohn
- Knowledge is a must, gajanan mishra
- BOUND BY YOUR OWN CHAINS (Release of Fre.., michael walkerjohn
- Flight of Chance, michael walkerjohn
- A Patch of Earth under a Thatch of Sky , John Tansey
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)