An Enchanted Canyon
A life hiker I was
with heart wide open,
entered an enchanted canyon,
nature's love a hopin'
The dirt said 'love me' I did, stepping on her firmness.
The sage said, 'brush against me, and feel me lover'
so I did this with earnest
The birds sung joy to me, swirling upward, gracefully!
The canyon walls were calling, echoing, 'court me, court me! '
The sky was above effortlessly
imparting warm love,
soft clouds, rocks were firm,
but offering strength as I scaled them, rising.
The natural symphony screamed, 'TAKE ME! '
And took it all in I did!
I moved thru her, swam in her waters, climbed the trees,
moved thru her bush, touched her walls, rolled in the dirt,
warmed on her rocks.
An amazing love fest, but just a flirt!
She was no longer outside of me,
but in me, and me in her,
of me, ONE with me!
All life to thee defer!
A life hiker, just a day in the sun?
Maybe, maybe there is more
than just continual fun?
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Enchanted Canyon by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
- Broaden Your Mind, Ronell Warren Alman
- Exaggerating an invisible enemy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- throwing knives at the sun, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)