Alufalism Vs 1-6
stop fighting for tomorrow in today and instead make today count in style and in taste and in fulfilment.
fools hid their faces When wisemen shows up.
unwise-men speak with pride, while wisemen listens with humility.
nobody can imagine how valuable is nothing.
wisdom is more profitable/better than strength.
every human knows/have Blessing but not all can utilize it.
Senator alufalism's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alufalism Vs 1-6 by Senator alufalism )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sanctuary, Dorothy Parker
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- In a way all are slaves., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To vent anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fate, Free Will and God, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 13, Michael P. McParland
- Many Good Reasons To Cry, Bill Galvin
- Committing To A Cause, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Webs Of Fantasy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reflecting Mistakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- East Wind, Madathil Nair
- Priceless Worth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak