All Paths Lead To You
Life is a challenge – meet it.
Life is a gift – accept it.
Life is an adventure – dare it.
Life is a sorrow – overcome it.
Life is a tragedy – face it.
Life is a duty – perform it.
Life is a game – play it.
Life is a mystery – unfold it.
Life is a song – sing it.
Life is an opportunity – take it.
Life is a journey – complete it.
Life is a promise – fulfill it.
Life is a love – embrace it.
Life is a beauty – praise it.
Life is a spirit – release it.
Life is a struggle – fight it.
Life is a puzzle – solve it.
Life is a goal – achieve it.
Kat Mercado's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Paths Lead To You by Kat Mercado )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon