OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
The great land of great warriors!
Land of great colonists soldier ants!
Indeed, thou art established to be great!
Amongst lands! thou art a lord!
Amongst peoples, thou art a prince!
Amongst kingdoms, thou art an overlord!
In wisdom, thou art wisest!
In knowledge, thou art knowledged!
And in understanding, thou art very compassionate!
Igwe-bu-ike eji echemba n-ala-ijere
OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALA-IJERE by OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO )
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Beyond, Fabrizio Frosini
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- My One True Love, Leong Ming Loong
- For they were lovers each-other, Pijush Biswas
- Textology - 2. Exclamations, Joseph Archer
- Si boru puas si boru Bakkara, molu dung .., Mapung Madura
- I Wore The Fox, Naveed Akram
- Clearing the void, Phil's Writings
- The Treacherous Bride, Asaolu Abayomi
- Them, Tanja Henderson
- It is time for me to go home, Leong Ming Loong
- Forsaken For Your Sake, Asma Riaz Khan