OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
The great land of great warriors!
Land of great colonists soldier ants!
Indeed, thou art established to be great!
Amongst lands! thou art a lord!
Amongst peoples, thou art a prince!
Amongst kingdoms, thou art an overlord!
In wisdom, thou art wisest!
In knowledge, thou art knowledged!
And in understanding, thou art very compassionate!
Igwe-bu-ike eji echemba n-ala-ijere
OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALA-IJERE by OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots