Against All The Odds (Free Style)
Sometimes you think your problems will dissapear,
Sometimes we don't want to believe they're here,
Too many things are very hard for us to bear,
Sometimes you can't seem to stop all you tears.
Facing life takes so much effort on your part,
Sometimes you have so much things in your mind,
That you're confused and you don't know what to do
You try to find a solution and an answer of some kind.
Sometimes you believe and hope against all the odds,
Sometimes things are alittle too much for you I just know,
But then if you've done all your best don't just stare and nod,
Give all your problems once for all to God, let His love for you flow.
Life is never easy no matter what we say or do, I just love God I can say,
If you live in God's love and follow Him you'll feel much better too everyday.
Poet Other Poems
- (A) Rainbow Connection (Free Style)
- 9/11: A Day Of Infamy (Chain poem)
- A Chocolate Nut (Free Style)
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic)
- A Song Of Hope (X-Factor)
- A Song Of Love (Free Style)
- A Vision Of Love
- Across The Miles (Free Style)
- Against All The Odds (Free Style)
- Aim High (Pub Bell)
- All The Way Through (Redondilla)
- Alone (Rondelet)
- Always (Deten)
- Always There (Free Style)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.