Addiction To Emotion
Like ashes of a cigarette, my sand castles fall to the rising tide of the shore which bows to the moons every wish, life experiences its ups and downs.
Once your life is in control, your castles will stand solid. Your cigarette still whole, yours sins forgotten in the shifting tides of the shored which whisper your name.
Mehdi Chith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Addiction To Emotion by Mehdi Chith )
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like Mother, Like Lover, Suzy Kassem
- History, Suzy Kassem
- Weightless, tolu ogundare
- To All Mankind, Suzy Kassem
- First Phase Of Life, SALINI NAIR