Addiction To Emotion
Like ashes of a cigarette, my sand castles fall to the rising tide of the shore which bows to the moons every wish, life experiences its ups and downs.
Once your life is in control, your castles will stand solid. Your cigarette still whole, yours sins forgotten in the shifting tides of the shored which whisper your name.
Mehdi Chith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Addiction To Emotion by Mehdi Chith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra