Addiction To Emotion
Like ashes of a cigarette, my sand castles fall to the rising tide of the shore which bows to the moons every wish, life experiences its ups and downs.
Once your life is in control, your castles will stand solid. Your cigarette still whole, yours sins forgotten in the shifting tides of the shored which whisper your name.
Mehdi Chith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Addiction To Emotion by Mehdi Chith )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Submonition, Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- HURT, Rosie Bourget
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney