Aaeshanee - firebrand
Light touches within
Aaeshanee takecare all
All who are here on line
Ready to go with reflection.
What Aaeshanee invented
And discovered welcome
With candles and flowers
All are visible in sight
Who want to visualised.
Vital part of life with
Aaeshanee and resume talks
Commitment to life and
Showed signs of progress
With clear stand.
Aaeshanee the firebrand.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aaeshanee - firebrand by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall
- Poems (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- The road home from Glasgow airport, Peter Hall
- Where the grass is greener, Peter Hall
- I am not in bond, gajanan mishra
- 12,000 miles sounds closer, Peter Hall
- The Search for Lost Lives, James Tate
- Estranged in the mind, Peter Hall