Aaeshanee - firebrand
Light touches within
Aaeshanee takecare all
All who are here on line
Ready to go with reflection.
What Aaeshanee invented
And discovered welcome
With candles and flowers
All are visible in sight
Who want to visualised.
Vital part of life with
Aaeshanee and resume talks
Commitment to life and
Showed signs of progress
With clear stand.
Aaeshanee the firebrand.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aaeshanee - firebrand by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Moonlight Rain, Michael McParland
- Proposal, Ronald Chapman
- Monkey On My Back, Michael McParland
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman