Ramesh T A
A Wonder That Fills My Heart!
Travelling in Nature in train or boat is a wonder true!
Open paradise welcoming all with smiling flowers
And mountains and clouds in the sky ever spread
Bring home all dream fantasies into reality sure!
Blue sky and violet flower field combination is beauty!
Old oak trees still rich in vegetation makes spell bound;
Green meadows and Ice Mountains mystic in nature
Remain ever in mind as a panoramic view to muse on!
Many wonders of Nature capture heart ever to recall
And muse over in tranquility to experience a sensation,
Quite divine and lasting forever to console and recharge
Worn out soul to its real self once again when needed!
What a wonder this live art of Nature that fills the heart
And brings back lost hope again to revive life with joy…!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wonder That Fills My Heart! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Flower of Liberty, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan
- MOST LIVING PEOPLE, Michael P. Johnson
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- We are here to sing, gajanan mishra
- The Girls And Their Peep Hole, Is It Poetry
- Goodbye dream, Marilyn Jean
- '' You're No Better Than Us '', bri mar
- Becoming Part Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nineteen Years Since Your Passing, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..