Ramesh T A
A Wonder That Fills My Heart!
Travelling in Nature in train or boat is a wonder true!
Open paradise welcoming all with smiling flowers
And mountains and clouds in the sky ever spread
Bring home all dream fantasies into reality sure!
Blue sky and violet flower field combination is beauty!
Old oak trees still rich in vegetation makes spell bound;
Green meadows and Ice Mountains mystic in nature
Remain ever in mind as a panoramic view to muse on!
Many wonders of Nature capture heart ever to recall
And muse over in tranquility to experience a sensation,
Quite divine and lasting forever to console and recharge
Worn out soul to its real self once again when needed!
What a wonder this live art of Nature that fills the heart
And brings back lost hope again to revive life with joy…!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wonder That Fills My Heart! by Ramesh T A )
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Every creature, gajanan mishra
- How Juice From Fruit Is Produced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Once Indifference Is Shown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- empty without you, Liss March
- Synchronized Heartbeats, Jamal Brown
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns