Ramesh T A
A Wonder That Fills My Heart!
Travelling in Nature in train or boat is a wonder true!
Open paradise welcoming all with smiling flowers
And mountains and clouds in the sky ever spread
Bring home all dream fantasies into reality sure!
Blue sky and violet flower field combination is beauty!
Old oak trees still rich in vegetation makes spell bound;
Green meadows and Ice Mountains mystic in nature
Remain ever in mind as a panoramic view to muse on!
Many wonders of Nature capture heart ever to recall
And muse over in tranquility to experience a sensation,
Quite divine and lasting forever to console and recharge
Worn out soul to its real self once again when needed!
What a wonder this live art of Nature that fills the heart
And brings back lost hope again to revive life with joy…!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wonder That Fills My Heart! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja