A Woman's Mind
What goes on in a woman's mind?
Boggles scientists and other men.
A whirlpool of everyday pantomine.
Not one, not two but more than ten.
If you can peer into womankind.
Where do we really draw the line?
Thoughts circle thoughts, to no end,
Until we lay our heads to sleep intend.
We are incline when in a bind,
Emotion eats there is no line.
Sweets, what line?
We give, We care,
Can't breathe, no air,
Who gives, who cares?
Heartbreaks we get,
Makes us deflate
And then inflate,
On creams and cake.
Like mountain bend
Like whirlpool spin
Dear man, Good men,
You just can't win.
Never ending Cyberline,
That sums up a woman's mind.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Woman's Mind by Philo Yan )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Inwards Bound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- My Bangle, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Lungi Dance, You Have No Dance Item .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Imagine., Leonard Champlin
- Insomiacs, Payal Priya
- Empty Soul, George Egba
- Not His Cartoons, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- what is a compliment, lee fones
- our Archie, our one eyed parrot, lee fones
- Thesaurus, lee fones