mark anthony st. rose
A Wise Man 2 (Race)
So I sat under the tree,
And asked the wise wan what about RACE?
And he replied, ' race is like a passing face,
A thin cloud upon a shroud,
An illusion that causes confusion.
Race is a figment of your mind
And it is in there you will find
The answer to your question,
The tools to reshift your perception.
Race is like a place that deeply does not exist,
But only on the surface persist.
Race is like the colours of a fading rainbow, '
But still magical,
That is all I want you to know.
Copyright by Mark Anthony St. Rose. All rights reserved.
mark anthony st. rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wise Man 2 (Race) by mark anthony st. rose )
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Bull Hawking
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
- ALWAYS ON MY MIND, Stanley Oguh
- Wicketkeepers, Quir Diing Jr.
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- Le Déluge, Alfred de Vigny
Poem of the Day
- Ricordare, Colm Keenan
- The By The Way Song, Joseph Archer
- The Miraculous Escape of Robert Allan, t.., Max Plowman
- The Battle of Sheriffmuir, Max Plowman
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman