Sasha Claire Beckains
A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You
Through all the frustrations and
headaches I put you through, I'm
very thankful for you.
You were the best and guided me
through my struggles of freshman
college, and my personal life too.
Your encouraging words, kept pushing
me forward to succeed and never give
up. So thank you for being my
adviser all this time.
So although you're switching positions,
I know I can count on you to keep
me from losing my mind and be there
for me too.
So once again, thank you for all that
you've done for me because without
you, my college life would be a mess.
For: John Pantoya..Thank you so much for being my freshman year adviser and helping me through my classes. I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- Arf, Peter Jay Shippy
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- Refugees, Greg Davidson
- Ou es-tu, mon amour, Peter Jay Shippy
- Anthology, Peter Jay Shippy
- THE BESTOWING BOY, Aravind Bhargava
- BE LIKE CHEETAH, Aravind Bhargava
- Hell bent, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful stranger, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lynda Bellingham worthily and fondly rem.., Stanley Collymore
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)