Sasha Claire Beckains
A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You
Through all the frustrations and
headaches I put you through, I'm
very thankful for you.
You were the best and guided me
through my struggles of freshman
college, and my personal life too.
Your encouraging words, kept pushing
me forward to succeed and never give
up. So thank you for being my
adviser all this time.
So although you're switching positions,
I know I can count on you to keep
me from losing my mind and be there
for me too.
So once again, thank you for all that
you've done for me because without
you, my college life would be a mess.
For: John Pantoya..Thank you so much for being my freshman year adviser and helping me through my classes. I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You by Sasha Claire Beckains )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(01 January 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Rainfall, hafiz qasim
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Insomnia', Merton Lee
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Weak in Nature, hafiz qasim