Sasha Claire Beckains
A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You
Through all the frustrations and
headaches I put you through, I'm
very thankful for you.
You were the best and guided me
through my struggles of freshman
college, and my personal life too.
Your encouraging words, kept pushing
me forward to succeed and never give
up. So thank you for being my
adviser all this time.
So although you're switching positions,
I know I can count on you to keep
me from losing my mind and be there
for me too.
So once again, thank you for all that
you've done for me because without
you, my college life would be a mess.
For: John Pantoya..Thank you so much for being my freshman year adviser and helping me through my classes. I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You by Sasha Claire Beckains )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death Of A Naturalist, Seamus Heaney
Poem of the Day
- Little Stick Figures, Margaret Alice Second
- Racquets in Two-More, douglas scotney
- Life is drizzling, Amit Mathur
- Out Of My Head, Anuradha Singh
- Revealing life in Death, Angell Afinowi
- The Jujube Tree And Me, Madathil Nair
- AM HOOKED IN YOUR TRUE LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- Coffee And Cream Chocolates, Michael P. McParland
- Bless You Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- You at the Center, rosalinda flores rosevoc