Sasha Claire Beckains
A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You
Through all the frustrations and
headaches I put you through, I'm
very thankful for you.
You were the best and guided me
through my struggles of freshman
college, and my personal life too.
Your encouraging words, kept pushing
me forward to succeed and never give
up. So thank you for being my
adviser all this time.
So although you're switching positions,
I know I can count on you to keep
me from losing my mind and be there
for me too.
So once again, thank you for all that
you've done for me because without
you, my college life would be a mess.
For: John Pantoya..Thank you so much for being my freshman year adviser and helping me through my classes. I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke