Sasha Claire Beckains
A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You
Through all the frustrations and
headaches I put you through, I'm
very thankful for you.
You were the best and guided me
through my struggles of freshman
college, and my personal life too.
Your encouraging words, kept pushing
me forward to succeed and never give
up. So thank you for being my
adviser all this time.
So although you're switching positions,
I know I can count on you to keep
me from losing my mind and be there
for me too.
So once again, thank you for all that
you've done for me because without
you, my college life would be a mess.
For: John Pantoya..Thank you so much for being my freshman year adviser and helping me through my classes. I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Very Special, Wonderful Thank You by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)