A Tickling Teddy Bear that Squeezes the Bajeebies Outta Me
The wildest wiley and wealthiest womanly wife whispered down corridors leading straight to her widower's brother's wife whom
was not wary of western worships with a small trace of whoopi
or even of warthog's total lack of senseless wisdom...
Now ye, relaxes at all hours of the dismal day ending of daddy's
discorse and dense dim wittedness and now, newly found dog
that was ditched onto the side of the roadless rounds often visited
by the restless rodeo wrangler who roped his rides over many
rancid smelling ranges and ridges.
Now you might think that people wear britches while crossing bridges
that intersect well with street infested churches of the run-away
bride, but really only wore white, wedded, miss'es funny fluffy furry
dresses, while eating wedding cakes and pulling wedgies on their
wondering wandering hapless husbands who are now howling
in laughter at stuffed tickled teddy bears, just lying over the inside toyboxes rimmed red glasses are hardest to wear out in public
mostly ridiculed before other's searching spineless eyes.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tickling Teddy Bear that Squeezes the Bajeebies Outta Me by Michael Gale )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz