Maria C. Costa
A Special Request
I have no time
To waste any longer.
I just want to live
Each day in wonder.
The past was glorious,
The present is different,
Has brought maturity, a new mission.
Other horizons inhabit the mind,
Inviting the soul to be serene, kind.
God has made a special request:
'Keep active, be helpful and positive,
Accept your plight every day you live
'cause the future always comes next...
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Special Request by Maria C. Costa )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh