A real home...(28 / 02 / 2014 / 11: 08-AM) .
I need a real home whereby i will be appreciated for my personal attributes.
I am composing a poem, because my right to information, health,
respect, dignity & freedom of expression has been violated.
The fact is i am writing from experience, because this have
been happening from when i was young...
Hence, it's hard for me to feel at home.
So, i don't worry, because i am a poet.
kfm Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The fact is i have composed it in Intabazwe Public Library, hence i am inspired by myself.
Comments about this poem (A real home...(28 / 02 / 2014 / 11: 08-AM) . by kfm Productions )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders