Shashikant Nishant Sharma
With heavenly bliss
I am your child
Wandering in wild
With you loving kiss
O my Father
I am clayey
Having no shape and form
It's my plea
In the best possible form
With best of qualities
That can transform
A beast into man
And a man into human
Shashikant Nishant Sharma 'साहिल'
=====©SNS==2 July 2003==@Patna=====
Shashikant Nishant Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer by Shashikant Nishant Sharma )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon