A million times a lady
I never believed this day could exist,
The day i met an angel i couldn't resist.
She sat in front of me with that incredible beauty of hers,
That can heal even the deepest scars.
It's so amazing how we met,
That is why she is so impossible to forget.
She's the best gift one can ever have,
And the sweetest friend one can ever crave.
She's like a dream come true,
Her presence can put a broken heart together like a glue.
She's so indispensable and unforgettable,
And her friendship is irreplaceable.
She's blessed with a unique and amazing smile,
That can heal a broken heart from a thousand mile.
Every time i see her i get speechless,
And each time she is close to be i feel motionless.
She's a million times a lady,
And been around her makes me cosy.
She's a queen, an angel and a sweet heart,
That's why life will have no meaning when we are apart.
She's the perfect lady for me,
By your side is where i want to forever be.
For you were my legs when i couldn't walk,
And that voice when i couldn't talk.
She's the angel of my life,
My princess, my queen and my wife.
She's the source of my happiness,
And the root of my success.
She's the symbol of true love,
And a priceless gift from God above.
A unique friend that is worth more than gold,
And the sweetest treasure to behold.
I just want to tell her one thing,
That she is my everything.
Without her my world is incomplete,
Because she makes my world complete.
No matter the condition in any weather,
I'll be loving her forever.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A million times a lady by Stanley Oguh )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Under The Lantern Light I Used To Read, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Oh, never more!, Nero CaroZiv
- Da Monologue [From 'What The Sentinel Sa.., Joseph Archer
- Balances, Smoky Hoss
- Alone And Wretched, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- A Wanderer, Noah Body
- Adil Jussawalla A Poet Of The Fragmented.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Villanelle: Nothing so upturns creative .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- यादों का आवागमन............, sanjay kumar maurya