A million times a lady
I never believed this day could exist,
The day i met an angel i couldn't resist.
She sat in front of me with that incredible beauty of hers,
That can heal even the deepest scars.
It's so amazing how we met,
That is why she is so impossible to forget.
She's the best gift one can ever have,
And the sweetest friend one can ever crave.
She's like a dream come true,
Her presence can put a broken heart together like a glue.
She's so indispensable and unforgettable,
And her friendship is irreplaceable.
She's blessed with a unique and amazing smile,
That can heal a broken heart from a thousand mile.
Every time i see her i get speechless,
And each time she is close to be i feel motionless.
She's a million times a lady,
And been around her makes me cosy.
She's a queen, an angel and a sweet heart,
That's why life will have no meaning when we are apart.
She's the perfect lady for me,
By your side is where i want to forever be.
For you were my legs when i couldn't walk,
And that voice when i couldn't talk.
She's the angel of my life,
My princess, my queen and my wife.
She's the source of my happiness,
And the root of my success.
She's the symbol of true love,
And a priceless gift from God above.
A unique friend that is worth more than gold,
And the sweetest treasure to behold.
I just want to tell her one thing,
That she is my everything.
Without her my world is incomplete,
Because she makes my world complete.
No matter the condition in any weather,
I'll be loving her forever.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A million times a lady by Stanley Oguh )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Thank You Lord, Kathryn Tyler King
- I Wanted You To Know, Spiritwind Wood
- Light Of Heaven, Spiritwind Wood
- Through Echoes Of The Wind, Spiritwind Wood
- Zophy, Luo Zhihai
- The Grotto, David Lewis Paget
- Heaven's Only Angel, Spiritwind Wood
- Deeper into the Sea, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry
- It's all in your head, Yisel Chong