Let me ride my bride on my ride.
It's been so long I want to fly.
I've crawled this path; I want to walk.
Let me breathe your breath.
I want life.
It's been so long I want to live.
I've craved for this air; I want it.
Let me feel your thought,
you are free.
It's been so long in this jail.
I envisage this freedom, I see you.
Let me ride
Let me breathe
Let me feel
I want you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Lone' by Kolade Seun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rain drop tears, Anita Jonker
- Spot, lee fones
- United, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Age Of Ink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pretending Not To See, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest