Let me ride my bride on my ride.
It's been so long I want to fly.
I've crawled this path; I want to walk.
Let me breathe your breath.
I want life.
It's been so long I want to live.
I've craved for this air; I want it.
Let me feel your thought,
you are free.
It's been so long in this jail.
I envisage this freedom, I see you.
Let me ride
Let me breathe
Let me feel
I want you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Lone' by Kolade Seun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones