A Good Man Is Hard To Find
If you are still in line,
A good man is hard to find.
Should a good man finds you,
Not just to bed you.
Thank the Lord above.
Appreciate, care and love,
Will keep him by your side,
Leonardo has been eyed
My man validates Me.
Hubby, he still dates Me.
Good Luck with your search gals,
A gentleman is hard to find, pals
At best, to love at long last,
Look not to the past.
Step up and be bold,
Many futures hold.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Man Is Hard To Find by Philo Yan )
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LOVE IS A DELICATE THING, Marcus McKinley
- Beaming Bolts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's only human, Priscilla Rose
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)