A Good Man Is Hard To Find
If you are still in line,
A good man is hard to find.
Should a good man finds you,
Not just to bed you.
Thank the Lord above.
Appreciate, care and love,
Will keep him by your side,
Leonardo has been eyed
My man validates Me.
Hubby, he still dates Me.
Good Luck with your search gals,
A gentleman is hard to find, pals
At best, to love at long last,
Look not to the past.
Step up and be bold,
Many futures hold.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Man Is Hard To Find by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra